Saturday, February 12, 2011

[Som] Dirty Documents on visit of IC Shailesh Gandhi

Thanks for evite and initiative to start this group blog. Yes it works. There is some anonymity. I realize that my message to group is archived in the form of a blog also. Please delete the test msg sent earlier.


I have seeen the ripoff report and indian leak. Leaked documents are shocking.  I will be populating this group with many other such documents. Here one document reveals lowly conduct by top officials from CIC New Delhi and IIM Ahmedabad.
1 PIO on IC Visit


Very serious. Anybody concerned? Then write to these officials giving link to this post. Email addresses of these people are there in the pdf file above. I am also sending my evite to friends activists. Best.


--
Posted By Blogger to Som at 2/12/2011 09:10:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment